Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Loving Thought

"If instead of a gem, or even a flower,
we should cast the gift of a loving thought 
into the heart of a friend, that would be
giving as the angels give."
 
~ George MacDonald ~






Wouldn't you love receiving one of these in the mail,
or tucked in with a pretty gift basket?  I love that you
don't need to write much... just keep it simple, and send a sweet little note.  I made 3 styles for you... and included the blank card just in case you'd like to make your own version... I'm already thinking of making  more, featuring vintage photographs!

The images are approximately 3"x 5"
or about the size of a regular post card.

Here are my image sources:

*The Vintage Moth*

*Altered Bits*
grungy texture

Thank you!

You can find tags featuring the yellow rose here.
The sunflowers are from my post card collection.
Here's the original graphic:

I'm linking up with  
Hope you enjoyed your visit
& thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the older post cards ~ thanks for sharing ~ (carol ~ A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these -they are beautiful and will look gorgeous in my homemade smash book for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful images are so inspirational! Thank you again for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'm luvin' these! Thanks for offering them, I'll definitely be putting them to good use. My favorite is the one with the birds. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I'm getting all kinds of ideas for cards to send to friends! Thanks for your help! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful and thank you so much for sharing. I've just found your blog via Pinterest and you have a new follower and fan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely gorgeous , they are so awesome. thank you for sharing them with us. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, thanks!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  10. These postcards are just what I have been looking for. I need to do a wedding card and these are just perfect. Thank you so so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa