Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Romantic Red Roses

My love is like a red, red rose
that's newly sprung in June.
Oh, my love's like the melody
that's sweetly played in tune.

~ Robert Burns ~


I realized this morning that I haven't done anything with really deep, red roses.  So I did some looking around, and found two Victorian scrap beauties.  Hope you like the stationery, bookmark (shouldn't everyone enjoy a good book here and there?), and little tag!



Here are the free graphics
(and free font)
used in my artwork:

*Vintage Images*

*Just Something I Made*

*Shadowhouse Creations*

*Vintage Ephemera*

*Dafont.com*


Thanks so much for your visit!



14 comments:

  1. Megan, just love the beautiful roses and the paper,sentiment. Holy heck I just like your blog. Love your poem and I do feel you are an innate artist. Great warm hugs to go with the June day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, thank you! son absolutamente maravillosas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan,

    Thanks for these awesome freebies....I just love roses....the tag would also make a great bookmark.

    God Bless

    Miceky

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing them with us. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing as always Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto, ditto, etc. I love your roses and am thankful, as always, for your kindness and generosity!!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I love these rich, red roses. So Beautiful. Thank you so much, Megan.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful printables. So generous of you, I love things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebies, Megan, the roses are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been away for a week and couldn't wait to see what you had presented us with while I was gone. These are just beautiful. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!! Thanks for linking over to the book cover : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJune 27, 2012

    Oh the roses are just so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So kind! You're very talented,thank you!

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa